Saturday, January 15, 2005

 

meMedia: GUI Video Game Creation and Publishing

The next killer meMedia app that I hope to see in my lifetime (or create in my lifetime) is the GUI interface video game creation and publishing ASP app. This free service will provide the tools and engines for video game creation and publication.

The network of meMedia gamers will allow for anyone to create video games, just as blogger allows anyone to create blogs.

What GUI game development apps exist now? I want to know. Also I'm going to start a media outlet that focuses on and encourages the indie game development community as a means of seeding a group of adopters for this GUI app that's flexible and powerful enough to satisfy the experienced game developer and easy enough for the amateur to use.

This will allow the game developer with no programming skills to see his ideas built into reality and then played by his friends. And published and possibly widely adopted and loved by others in the GUI game development network.

I'm starting my game development media map today, and will link to it from the side of this blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?